» Florence » Florence » Florence
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 10 hours
Departs: Florence, Florence
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
A superb Experience in the wonderful Val d'Orcia between Noble vines & Medieval cities
• Our driver escort will pick you up at your location (hotel, B&B or private apartment) and take you on a drive through the sweet hills of Tuscany.
• 1° stop in Montepulciano for a visit of the Historic Cellars. Here you'll find gigantic oak barrels, in which the famous Vino Nobile “rest”. We'll taste wines in 2 different cellars.
• For lunch you will taste the famous pasta with "Pici", with delicious meat sauce (Ragù) and tuscan cold cuts
• In the afternoon we will drive to Pienza, the town of the Pecorino cheese. The Pecorino is one of the best cheeses in Italy, especially the version 'sotto cenere' - ('under ashes')
• Afterwards we will visit another farm in Montalcino. After visiting the spectacular vineyards and cellars, the tour will continue with 5 wine tastings in this prestigious winery, where the Brunello has been produced for generations.
Take a look What to expect!
8 or more Wine tastings included in 3 local different Wineries : two wine tastings in Montepulciano (Nobile & Red of Montepuciano) and 1 wine tasting in Montalcino (Brunello tasting)
Local expert driver
Lunch+Wine tasting: Pasta with Pici and typical tuscan cold cuts (tuscan salame and prosciutto) and Bruschettas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
3 hours • Admission Ticket Free
45 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Florence Travel Guide