» Florence » Florence » Florence
1 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 8 hours
Departs: Florence, Florence
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Spend a day visiting Volterra with its splendid Roman Theater and the "Beautiful Towers" of San Gimignano. A trip from the Etruscan period to the Renaissance. A wonderful experience among wine, local food, vineyards, olive trees and rows of cypresses in the most genuine Tuscany.
• Meet your driver at your location
• 1st stop in Volterra, certainly one of the most beautiful viewpoints in Tuscany, visit of the Historic City and the Roman Theatre.
• For lunch we will move to a Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a tuscan lunch with 5 wine tastings
• After lunch, we will drive through the rolling hills of Chianti, among olive groves, cypresses and vineyards to the medieval town of San Gimignano
• We will visit the magnificent Towers of the city and discover the legend of the Black Rooster. In the main square you will taste the best ice cream in the world (Gelateria Dondoli)
• The return is expected around 17:00
Take a look: "What to Expect"...
5 wine tastings in Farm Winery
A delicious lunch in the Winery Farm + 5 Wine tasting with Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia, and Balsamic Vinegar tasting, Truffle, Extra Oilive Oil tasting
Local expert Driver
Visit of a Typical Tuscan Wine Farm
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
1 hours • Admission Ticket Free
2 hours • Admission Ticket Included
• Admission Ticket Free
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Florence Travel Guide