» Florence » Florence » Florence
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 8 hours
Departs: Florence, Florence
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Spend a day inside the iconic landscape of the Tuscan hills, visit Siena and in the afternoon taste the famous wine: Brunello di Montalcino.
· Meet our driver and start your tour in the Tuscan hills.
· We will cross the Chianti area, among vineyards, olive trees and rows of cypresses until we reach the city of Siena.
· Free visit of the town of Siena: This city is well known for its gorgeous architecture and beautiful main square – the Piazza del Campo. Siena has a historic city centre that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Siena is also known for its legendary Palio horse race.
Our driver will be able to suggest where to have typical Tuscan lunch.
· After lunch we will cross one of the most beautiful Tuscan wine roads, between postcard hills and incredible vines until you get to Montalcino for a tasting of Brunello wine in a prestigious farm.
· Here we will taste 5 types of wines.
· At the end of the tasting, we will return to Florence.
5 wine tastings in farm winery in Montalcino (Red of Montalcino, 2 Brunello, Rosè and Super Tuscan)
Local expert Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
3 hours • Admission Ticket Free
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Florence Travel Guide