» Florence » Florence » Florence
1 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Duration: 9 hours
Departs: Florence, Florence
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
• Experience for your private group.
If you are looking for beautiful sceneries, medieval city and excellent wines, this tour is for you.
Explore the art, culture and medieval history of Italy in this private 9-hour Siena, Montalcino countryside tour from Florence.
• Starting by visiting the marvelous Gothic town of Siena with its unique Campo square (where the famous Palio is run).
• Then proceed towards Montalcino, a small medieval town situated on a hill dominated by the fourteenth-century fortress, in the countryside surrounding the town the famous "Brunello" wineyards.
• Stop in one of the renowned wineries and enjoy visiting their cellar and tasting their great wines.
• Don't miss a Lunch and wine tasting in an Winery or Farm.
Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share historical information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available for any of your needs.
Free Wi-Fi on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour with luxury minivan
Professional, English-speaking driver to lead you through the day
Licensed city guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
2 hours • Admission Ticket Not Included
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Florence Travel Guide